Enskur stílur um "Hunger" (Pit Stop p. 21-23)
Vel eina av hesum uppgávum:
1. Dear Richard
Write a letter from Richard`s mother to Richard on his 21st birthday, explaining what she did and how she felt.
Include facts from the story, but use your imagination to fill in the things you are not told.
- How did she feel leaving her children alone all day
- What was it like not letting Richard inside after the second beating?
- What made her tell Richard to fight?
2. The most important lesson
Comment on the statement: “I´m going to teach you tonight to stand up for yourself and fight”.
Then write about an experience you`ve had with “standing up for yourself”. You have to include how this experience has affected you.
- What does “standing up for yourself” mean?
- Why did she want him to stand up for himself?
Write about your thoughts on chores. You must also include your thoughts on Richards chores.
- Why do children/teenagers get chores?
- Should children/teenagers get chores? Why, when, what?
- Pros and cons of chores
Millum reglurnar: 1,5
Breddar: vinstri og høgri breddi skulu vera beinir
Skrift: Times New Roman
Stílurin skal sendast við telduposti til email@example.com